Any move, whether it be from elsewhere in Canada or from the other side of the world - has the potential to be a stressful undertaking. My objective as your Capital Relocation Expert is to minimize the stress and worry that relocation so often causes and to assist your client in their transition to life in the capital.
If you have clients moving to or from Ottawa, you have started at the right place. We have been providing relocation services in Ottawa since 1988 and have assisted such organizations as: CIBC, Alcatel, The Canadian Press, Department of National Defence and a multitude of other government departments and Crown Corporations. In short, we have an intimate understanding of all relevant issues associated with a long distance move.
We provide our relocation clients with an intimate knowledge of the Ottawa and National Capital Region. Our services are not limited to finding a home, but extend to providing in depth information about community issues that are of importance to your client (schooling, transportation, recreation etc.) so that their home is situated in a neighborhood best suited to meeting their needs.
You can put your trust in our experience and energy to meet and exceed your client's real estate and relocation requirements. Get the attention you deserve and get our team working for you.
PRIOR TO CLIENT'S FIRST VISIT TO OTTAWA:
1. We will discuss objectives and identify the basic requirements of the new home;
2. We will advise on what options are available as regards specific properties and neighborhoods;
3. We will provide ongoing guidance and regular updates until the time of the visit.
CLIENT'S VISIT TO BUY A NEW HOME
1. We can meet at the Airport and provide hotel transportation;
2. We can assist with arranging temporary accommodation, if needed;
3. We will arrange a consultation to review requirements and create an efficient schedule of house viewings;
4. We will assist, with mortgage financing, home inspections and any other due diligence required to complete the purchase;
5. At all times, consider us your “go to” team for any situations or problems that arise;
AFTER THE PURCHASE
We will work with other professionals (bank, lawyers etc) to ensure a smooth closing;